Find out everything you need to know about checking in and checking out of your accommodation.
- You can arrive any time from the check-in time listed on your itinerary.
- If you are arriving earlier, please note that your accommodation may not be available yet.
- If you will be arriving late at night, we recommend you contact the accommodation to let them know so preparations can be made.
- You'll likely be required to show proof of ID and/or your credit card. This will be confirmed upon your arrival.
- If, for whatever reason, you're unable to check-in, please note that you may still be charged. Check the accommodation's terms on your itinerary. We also suggest you call your host so they know you're not coming.
- If you are arriving earlier than the official check-in time, you may be able to store your luggage. Contact the accommodation provider directly to check whether this is possible.
- You can depart any time before the check-out time listed on your itinerary.
- If you would like to check-out later you can request a late check-out directly with the accommodation provider. An additional charge may apply.
- If you are checking-out later than the official check-out time, penalties may apply.
Need to end your stay before your check-out day?
- If you leave the accommodation before your check-out date, you will likely forfeit any unused portion of your stay. Any refunds will depend on the cancellation terms of your chosen accommodation. You may wish to contact your travel insurance provider to see whether you're covered for any unforeseen circumstances.
- Check your itinerary for the rules or contact the provider directly so they can advise you on their policy.